Monday, September 30, 2013

The Kindness Of Others

Hi everyone, I haven't been posting lately because my teachers have been crazy hard on us this school year, I have so many things due! I'm making time, however, because I would like to share a story with you all.

Marion and I's headmistress' birthday was September 7.  Our friends over at sabinethegreat.blogspot.com sent us a package.

In it, it contained a really cute and elegant lace shirt, that I wore to take photos of, I love it.




I paired it with many of my floral shirts, I love floral patterns. They are very Audrey Hepburn -esque, and she is my style icon and my role model, if you didn't know. 


Thank you Sabine, Julien, Sandrine, and Aurelie from sabinethegreat.blogspot.com!


New posts coming soon, including a post from Marion... Finally. 

- Amelie 

2 comments: