Friday, October 11, 2013

New Liberty Jane Shirt & Possible Blog Redesign

Bonjour! C'est Marion.

Hello, It's Marion.  I'm finally posting on this blog! 
Today, I'm going to show you my brand new Liberty Jane Off-The-Shoulder Top I purchased.

 In advance, sorry for the quality of the photos. They were taken in mine and Amélie's dorm room, which seems to have terrible photo lighting.
 The shirt is supposed to hang off one shoulder, but I guess you could wear it like a normal shirt, only it would be baggy and not tight fitting.


It has some sort of print that reminds me of something floral, but it's not actually floral. It's in a beautiful blue color and matches well with many things, as I paired it with a baby blue and white romper. The fabric is very soft, I'm not knowledgeable of fabrics, so I'm not sure the name of the material that LJ used to make the shirt, but it might be a soft cotton.
Sur le sujet suivant, we are thinking about changing up our blog. When we first made this blog, we kind of rushed because we wanted to get to posting right away. Over the weekend, the theme and background will most likely change, so be prepared for that. We are excited to change it to something more subtle and not so harsh and dark. If you have any suggestions, leave us a comment and we will get back to you.

Au revoir, mes amis!
 -Marion

1 comment:

  1. Buenas tardes, Marion!
    Glad you like the shirt! It look so cute on you!
    ~Sabine

    ReplyDelete